It’s been a busy winter! Between finishing up book 3 in the MY LIFE IS A ZOO series and shoveling all this snow, I’ve been a little MIA around here. (But as usual, you can always find me on Twitter!)
Since it’s Friday, I thought it would be fun to post another edition of my Open Tabs! As you learned from our last open tabs update, this is a (rather eclectic, and often bizarre) roundup of all the fun things I’ve had in my open tabs over the last while. I hope you enjoy!
- Need to chill out? Here is every Bob Ross Joy of Painting episode. You’re welcome.
- As a huuuuge documentary nerd, I’ve been loving Attenborough’s new series LIFE STORY; here is a fun interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson chatting with Bill Nye about David! (Fun fact: Neil gets a shout out in my latest book, How to Outswim a Shark Without a Snorkel!)
- The Sea Slug Forum! It’s exactly what it sounds like.
- No one does pushups like Gaston. This made me laugh!
- This awesome lady who carries boulders and tows dudes underwater for a workout!
- That time that scientists infiltrated penguin territory with fuzzy robots. (The more you know.)
- My writing fairygodmother Robin LaFevers often writes for Writer Unboxed. Here are her thoughts on quiet books!
What about you? What are your best links this week?
If you need me, I’ll be in a pile of books, recovering from revision brain! Happy weekending!