It is FINALLY FRIDAY. Here are some THINGS for you:
- HOW TO OUTRUN A CROCODILE WHEN YOUR SHOES IS UNTIED isn’t available for preorder yet – it’s not out until next June! But that didn’t stop lovely friend from sending me this! My first pre-order!
And no, her last name isn’t really VON FLOOFINGTON. But she’s still pretty awesome. GUSH.
- The awesome folks over at YA Highway are having a huge giveaway to celebrate their four year anniversary! Some amazing books are up for grabs, as well as query and first chapter critiques! You don’t want to miss it.
- If you’re a writer (or maybe just a human?), chances are you’ve heard of this little thing called Rejection. Super agent Jenny Bent wrote a great piece about dealing with it. Good one to bookmark for when you’re sobbing over some literary Ben and Jerry’s.
- Do you know what meraki means? What about ferweh? Here’s a great list of wonky foreign words that you probably haven’t heard of.
- Last but not least, here’s a 60 foot long jet-powered animal: