Thank you all so much for your lovely tweets and comments about my big news this week! It means so much to me to share it with you all!
- I’ve just added an author page on FB (noob alert!), so definitely join in here if that’s your thing!
Some great writing links up this week:
- Anna Staniszewski has a great post up about the challenges of writing a series
- Writer Unboxed talks about the importance of building an audience of readers (and not just writers)
- MG Mafioso checks out the latest YA from Andrew Smith with a great review of WINGER *adds to TBR list*
- Kate Messner and the gang have kicked off Teachers Write this week!
- Don’t forget to check out the YA Highway Link Roundup
- Victoria Schwab has a great post on tackling the middle of a first draft (I am SO there.)
Have a great Friday! For a treat, check out this AMAZING time-lapse video of fungi. I know, it sounds pretty boring when I say it, but seriously: NATURE IS JUST SO COOL.